A fertilizer plant has exploded in the town of West, Texas (north of Waco).
- 500 homes leveled or extremely damaged
- Unknown causalities
- School leveled (and on fire)
- Nursing home leveled
- Apartment complex leveled
Reports still coming in. Whether you pray, jingle bells, or just send good thoughts… please do so.
From the Mesquite, Texas scanner page on Facebook (very reputable):
- Another tank has caught on fire near the football field.
- Anhydrous Ammonia tanks is now on fire. Clearing units back immediately.
- Tank is now venting. Crews evacuating.
Confirmed. It’s all in the news right now. (CNN link)
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I’M ALWAYS SCREAMING AT YOU?!” She screamed at the top of her fucking lungs.
You know, I think one of the worst feelings is finding out that you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did, and you just feel stupid, and because you looked desperate, about caring too much.
one time in freshman year my biology teacher was teaching us about chromosomal disorders and apparently some women can have three X chromosomes and she went to go look up some pictures of what some women afflicted with this condition look like. unfortunately my teacher typed in “XXX females” and that worked about just as well as you’d expect